Yesterday my Mom, sister, niece, brother and I went to Bruges Waffles & Frites. It's this little place down town across the street form Pioneer Park. They sell waffles and fries. The best waffles and fries I've ever had. The waffles come in two varieties, Belgian and Liege. When we asked what the difference was we were told " these are good, these are great". So we went with great; the Liege. Holy cow! They are so good! You can get them in cinnamon or vanilla, we got one of each, plus one with fresh whipped cream and strawberries. They have these little pearls of sugar in them and are thick and the outside gets deliciously caramelized. So good.The frites are really good too. Crispy and crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside.
I highly recommend going there. Four stars.
Plus you can see a copy of Manneken Pis, which Addie loved.
xoxo~s
No comments:
Post a Comment