Website Round Up
Have you ever been to What Claudia Wore?* Yes, as in Claudia from the BSC. (Baby Sitters Club, in case you've forgotten, yeah right like you could forget) It's awesome. I mean those books were very important in my formative years, I read all of them, and the descriptions of the clothes were some of the best parts. Well Kim writes about them, with just the right amount of snark. It's fabulous. It should be noted that she also has used the word "doofy" which I here to for thought was only used by my Mom's side of the family, and used a lot there. This is a seriously funny blog for any one who grew up in the BSC generation. Like me.
*I'm putting a language warning on it for thouse that want to avoid that.
Remodelista is one of the best shelter blogs out there. If you read them you probably already know about it. It's great. There stuff is currant and on top of things with out being to over the top. It is still applicable to real life. I ablolutly love this curent post about virtical gardens. What a great idea for small spaces and with suculants, like they've shown it dose not require mych watering. I've seen this done on entire buildings before but this is something you could really do.
xoxo-s
No comments:
Post a Comment