Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

1.13.10

Do cookbooks count among the books I've read? I mean I don't read them cover to cover so I guess not. But these are really, really good ones:

Love Jamie and Martha. These are full of gorgeous pictures and stuff I want to make and eat.

Why do they still make cookbooks with out pictures? I just skip right past them now.

I made Cafe Rio pork last night for dinner. It turned out good. Love it when that happens even with my crazy improvising. "What we don't have enough Mayo? I'll just use this"

I may start a book blog. What do you think about the name Book Bird? I kinda like it.

I will write a book.

I don't know when.

Or how.

I mean really how do people do that? Put in all that time and effort and still work or have a life or anything?

I think of really random stuff a lot of the time.

My sister was bit by a moose. (LOVE Monty Python. my sister was not actually bit by a moose)

No really...

How great is the song Hear You Me by Jimmy Eats World? Love that song. Listening to it right now.When he gets right done to it John Mayer is really, really good. I mean I love "Slow Dancing In A Burning Room". That's a great song. Note to John: spend less time dating actresses and more time writing songs. Just not like "Your Body is a Wonderland", I hate that song. It's creepy.

Chuck is a great show.

Yesterday was my brother's birthday. At 22 he thinks he is getting really really old. What dose that make me? Don't answer that. Happy Birthday Jonny.

Top Gear, the British car show, is brilliant.

Is it Green?

(skip to 50 sec in)

What if I'm asked to take part in a beach assault with the Royal Marines?

Love it. xoxo~s

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow Sarah! That's one random post! I love it! Let's get together soon... I could use the other 1/4 of my brain :)

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

You should make a book blog, I've been thinking about doing a food blog too.