The Vegas Temple
The bride and groom.
Katies bag had a light in it and this is what all the girls looked like trying to see it. I made them do it again so I could take a picture, it was so funny. You'd think they never saw a flashlight before. It is a cool bag tho. Too bad it turned out blury.
These fair works are form the 24th of July. I love fire works and these are my artistic renderings of them. 






At the end of July we had our Annual Bird Family Reunion up in Island Park Idaho. So much fun. I really look forward to these all year long. All my cousins are such good friends that it is just a great time. The second day we got there at breakfast someone said there was a moose in the river we were staying on, so everyone went off to find it. Oh course, by the time we all trooped over there it was long gone. After breakfast we went for a float down the river. In typical Bird fashion it took over an hour to work through the logistics of putting 40+ people in rafts and on tubes to float. Probably could have just gotten in and gone, but where is the fun in that? I wish I had had my camera, the ride was stunning. Later that day Katie, Reed and I went for a bike ride around to a dam near the cabin. So fun, but it made me realize that maybe I need a new bike. I’ve had the same one since I was 12. At the very least I need to raise my seat.
This is everyone looking for the moose.
Eating lunch.
I was like 6. It's been a while. It was fun, and so pretty. (are you seeing a theme here? This trip was very pretty)
Hot Pot
Tailgating in the Old Faithfull Inn parking lot for lunch. Bet you haven't done that.
Matts, Katie, Addie Me and cousin Greg at the inn.
We came outside and Old faithfull went off. Perfice timeing. No wating.

Me and Katie at the water fall, which you can't see. I'm trying to train my dad to get the things we come to see in the picture too, but it never works. Just us. No waterfall.
See, again. Artists Point, no waterfall. It's behind Katie.

So this is my take of it. It's actually got a waterfall in it. Below, as we were leaving Katie saw this. It's a moose, a girl moose. way cool.
This is just a cute pic of my Mom and Addie, they were matching, so i had to take a Pic.
XOXO,S


1 comment:
I am so happy that possibly not knowing what you have been up to is what has been keeping me up at night! Hopefully I can sleep better now :D (only those who know my current condition would understand the sarcasm here). Looks like you have been having too much fun! I love Yellowstone especially… kinda jealous here! Anyways thanks for the update!
Post a Comment