Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ok, I am really board at work, no one is working before the holiday, I guess they would rather be with their family’s then sitting at the office. So I’ll do Cherice’s thingy.

10 years ago...1998

Let’s see, 10 years ago I was 15, and I don’t remember anything else about it. I was almost in ninth grade and that was a great year, I met really great friends and had a whole lot of fun, but I do not remember anything from the summer before that. Must have been real exciting.

5 years ago...2003

I was just finishing either my first year at the U, or at SLCC, I don’t want to do the math and figure it out but I suspect that I was spending a lot of time hanging out with Anna and Tommy and going country swing dancing and to all the lame single Mormon dance things. Yeah, we went to all those dances, I particularly remember at one dance I was hanging out with Sara Scott (formerly) and after introducing ourselves to some guy he said “Oh, you’re the Sara(h)’s” yep I remember that, we were infamous.

5 months ago...February

In February I had just started the term, taking three classes, Historical Furnishings, Auto CADD and Construction Management, and I had know idea what I had gotten myself into, that term really, really sucked.

5 things on my to do list tomorrow...

1. Take my car in to the shop
2. See if I can get it registered, it’s over due. (This is dependent on #1 being finished in a timely manner, I have my doubts)
3. Weed the garden
4. Go to work
5. Watch So You Think You Can Dance (this is very important.)

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire...

1. Buy a vacation house somewhere, like Tuscany, or the English country side, or both
2. Get a new car
3. Buy a new wardrobe
4. Go to Europe. This would actually come before the buying of the new wardrobe
5. Find a worthy charity and give them some money (while in Europe, at my villa)

5 bad habits...

1. Spending money. Sometimes I just like to buy things, for no particular reason. That I don’t really need. I support the economy.
2. Speeding. I always speed, everywhere I go, it needs to stop. I HATE driving slow!
3. Not putting my cloths away. Enough said.
4. Procrastination. I absolutely, positively can not get things done early. It doesn’t matter how hard I try, I can not do it until the last moment. This brings me to number …
5. Being late. I hate being late, I mean really hate being late and yet I always am. My friends know this about me. I want to change this. My procrastination often makes me late.

5 places I've lived...well this is depressing; I have not lived in five different places. I need to move.

1. SLC
2. Provo
3. …
4. …
5. …

5 things people don't know about me...
(Disclamer, you may or may not know thise things about me, I don't know)

1. I would rather read then do just about anything in the whole world. Books make me happy. also if I buy a book in paperback and subsequently buy the following books in the series in hardcover, I have to buy the first one in hardcover too. I can’t have a mismatched set. That’s why it’s called a set, because it matches. I am very particular about this.
2. I really like big words. Didn’t use any in that sentence though.
3. Probably 60% of the music on my ipod is showtunes. I sing along to it in the car, very loudly. I also sing it at home, or really anywhere. 90% of the time I am singing one of them in my head. And you just thought I was staring off into space. Well, sometimes I do that too.
4. My lifelong dream is to be on Broadway. For realls.
5. If I’m asleep on my back, which doesn’t happen often, and you wake me up, I’ll sit bolt upright and think the house is burning down or something equally horrible. I’m told this is very amusing for everyone else. Not me. I seriously think something catastrophic is happening.

I guess I’ll Katie, Ashley and Sara. If you want to, and you better want to. Just kidding I really don’t care if you do or not.

XOXO, S

2 comments:

Cherice and Corey said...

Thanks for participating, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I wish I would have known about the sleeping on the back thing back in the days of all our sleepovers, I definitely would have taken advantage of that!

The Hodsons said...

I had totally forgotten about the whole Sara/h's thing. Now thinkin' about it we did get that quite a bit. I guess we went to too many of those dances and so pretty much all of the regular's knew each other. I miss hanging out with all of you guys :( We should talk to Anna and whoever else about doing a girl's night...before summer is over!