Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Hey look, my Mom's here"

So you may know that my mom makes quilts. You may also know that she runs her own business selling the patterns for said quilts. You may not know any of these things. She also designs fabric for quilts. recently she started working for a different fabric company, Henry Glass, and they have her bio on there web site now. You can also see her new line, and somewhere on there soon there will be a free pattern she's working on. My Mom is pretty darn cool.

Also if you scroll down on the page my Aunt Michelle is also one of there designers. Michelle Blackhurst of Morning Glories.

This week I'm off to Minneapolis with Mom for the International Quilt Market. I get to help run her booth. I describe it as Disney World for old ladies, you should see how excited they get. There is squealing, and singing, for reals. Should be interesting.

xoxo-s

No comments: