Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3.31.10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE!! She can't read this or anything, but holy crap she is two. It's crazy. I love having a niece, I get to play with with her, then send her to Mom when she is angry.

This is my current reading load. Plus the two general books Rick Steves' Best Of Europe 2010 and Europe Through The Back Door. I am doing my homework. by the time I get there I will be either beyond prepared or terrified to death. Which ever comes first. I think people (particularly my Mom) are starting to resent Rick Steves. Many of my conversations now start out with "So Rick Steves says..." so now I'm adding in other travel authors. Which means more reading. Oh well, at least it is more exciting to read it as I know I'm actually going to go there soon. Not that my books are flagged, tagged, highlighted and noted. I am on a role!

Oh yeah, then there's this:

August 24! Wohoo!!!

xoxo-s

1 comment:

The Hodsons said...

Never been to Europe, but I'm sure it will be an experience of a lifetime. Are you going with Anna? She's going sometime in June I think.