Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

12.6.09

So, I like some change. A little. Not a lot, just a little, every now and then. So I dyed my hair. And cut it. Now it's chin length and brown. Big change. I'm not used to it, people I've known for years don't recognize me, my bishop walked right past me before my tithing settlement. It's weird, but kinda refreshing. Someone today asked my if I was hiding. I'm not, it's just a nice change. As an added bonus, my hair is softer then it's been in years. It is a very similar cut to my 20 month old niece though, and she looks much cuter.

I have also changed up some things on here. I had a whole list of blogs that I rarely ever read, so I deleted them, and added a new list of blogs I absolutely love now. Many of them are local, or have local connections. Check 'em out!

xoxo~s

4 comments:

Unknown said...

picture please!

Dawn said...

Post a picture!

Sarah said...

That means I have to take one... I'll see what I can do.

Ashley said...

I wanna see!