OK people I need your help. Have you ever looked at
Kelsey Nixon's blog? Well as my family knows she was not my favorite person on the Next Food Network Star, but she dose some cute stuff. So I was looking at her blog and I saw this.

The cookie sheet, not the cookies. This is the greatest idea. I'm always trying to cram a few more on the sheet and them they meld together and form one big, weird cookie that I have to break apart. But this shows you where to put them in there own little places. I can do that.
Dose anyone know where I can get one of these? Have you ever even seen one? Maybe I'm just really not with it and they are all over, I don't know.
xoxo~s
1 comment:
No, sorry, but what a good idea....try pampered chef.
Post a Comment