1. These booties. I literally can not tell you how much I LOVE these. I had some kinda like these last year but they were wool, and therefor kinda itchy, which was doable, but then I broke some glasses near them and the tiny shards of glass lodged in the booties, which being wool are not really laundry able, so the last time I wore them my feet got all cut up. It was a very sad day. Then I found these. The best part? They have a fleece lining! So incredibly warm and soft. Which is great because my feet are always cold. Always. They do make your feet look ridiculously large. Like clown shoe large. But that's a risk I'm willing to take.
2. This book and this woman. I love her. Not only is she incredibly talented, and the star of most of my favorite productions (Hello! Wicked, Pushing Daisies, guest staring in Glee!) but she stands up for her self and will not be pushed around. We may not be members of the same church, but I have tremendous respect for anyone who can work in the entertainment industry and stand up for what they believe in. Plus, she just seams like a really nice person. Read the book, you"ll love her too. This is her acceptance speech at the Emmy's. See, funny and sweet. Then watch "Taylor the Latte Boy" and "Glitter and Be Gay". Trust me.3. These games.

So, so much fun. They are quite challenging. Figuring out the puzzles makes you feel pretty darn good about yourself, until you can't for the life of you complete the next one. I've finished them both and need a new one.
4. The Glee soundtrack. I sing-a-long. Loudly. Also fun.
5. Kings of Leon. I like them so much better now then I did when they looked like 70's rejects. I just couldn't get over all the hair. Even though I listened to all that hipster stuff back then. Ya know, the stuff where you have virtually no idea what the vocalist is attempting to say. Too much hair for me to get behind them. (This statement officially makes me un-hip. I'm OK with that. All hip people believe that the more hairy Followill's are the better. I must be getting old.) I prefer my guys to have less hair then I do. Even if only slightly less.
Before & After
See this hair style, down below
, that I can't get to match up with the words I'm writing, I am totally OK with this. Which brings me to :
, that I can't get to match up with the words I'm writing, I am totally OK with this. Which brings me to :5. Supernatural. Possibly my favorite show ever created. Which amazes some acquainted with my abhorrence of all things even slightly scary growing up. I. Love. This. Show. Especially the ghost episodes.
(Because you can't have Sam with out Dean.)6. This video. Why? Because it's awesomely hilarious. Also I may be slightly sick of all the teeny bopper Twilight obsession. I like Twilight. I do. I even have it in both paperback and hardcover (see previous post about my need of my books to match.). But enough is enough. Anyways, watch it now. Seriously now. Again, trust me.
7. CHRISTMAS MUSIC! It's on the radio now! Hooray. Query, who exactly made FM100 my official Christmas music station? I do not remember voting on that...
THINGS I DO NOT LIKE RIGHT NOW:
1. Inversion
2. Designing incredibly small, incredibly frustrating, high demand kitchens. There is not enough room for a dishwasher!
3. Math
I think that about covers it.
xoxo~ s



No comments:
Post a Comment