I LOVE this dance, and now i'm finally putting it on here so everyone else can see it too. Wade Robson created this dance and then had Katee and Joshua preform a shortened version on SYTYCD last year but I think this is even better.
Yay! You just made me super excited for SYTYCD!!! I to love Wade, he is truly a genius! I have however noticed that Wade seems to choreograph a lot of things to John Mayer’s music, interesting... I like them both so it’s okay. Also, I do believe Sarah that this dance is modern… therefore if you ever want to learn how to dance like that we better take those classes at RDT.
2 comments:
Yay! You just made me super excited for SYTYCD!!! I to love Wade, he is truly a genius! I have however noticed that Wade seems to choreograph a lot of things to John Mayer’s music, interesting... I like them both so it’s okay. Also, I do believe Sarah that this dance is modern… therefore if you ever want to learn how to dance like that we better take those classes at RDT.
Ohhhohhh! Seriously, that I so sexy. I'm so excited for SYTYCD now!! Wahoo!
Post a Comment