Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Caaa Grrrr

Okay so yet again, I am bored at work, everyone is gone home and I’m still here, In case someone calls for someone who is not here. So I thought I would do a little research on our friend the Catbird.
(Back story. Many years ago a group of my friends went to Vegas. Craziness and hilarity ensued, much of which I could not explain even if I wanted to. Lets just say it included bathtubs, shampoo, pens, and 3:00 am, and leave it at that.)
Thank you Deanna for finding the Catbird and bringing to our attentions that such a thing actually exists, and making me laugh harder then I have In a long time. Without further delay here are some photos and the link to a lovely video of a bird singing in a tree top.
Here is the link to the Catbird Wikipedia page. If you're interested.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hmmm.... the Dumetella carolinensis other wise known as the gray catbird sure does not look like the one I am familiar with. I would say a little more cat and a little less bird. Also maybe we need to get a picture of my art work on your knee and submit it to Wikipedia so they have an accurate depiction of this amazing animal!