So, while I can only view there wonderful creations on the internet, or on very rare trips to more urbane cities, the wonderful people of Milan have embraced them wholeheartedly with there amazing store there. See the Viktor & Rolf store in Milan is a little bit different from every other store in the entire world. In fact, it’s a lot different. So different, it’s completely upside down. That’s right, it’s upside down. The front door is upside down, the parquet flooring is on the ceiling, chairs and tables are affixed to the ceiling, chandeliers bloom out of the floor. Shelves and clothing racks are set into recessed archways that are, you guessed it, upside down. The seating arrangements are benches set into the arched walkways


This place is pretty much the coolest store in the world. Love it. Just wish I had thought of it first. I read on a website once that the store was like Alice going in to Wonderland. Yeah, Wonderland with really cool clothes. Will someone
please take me there, and while we're there will they buy me this skirt?XOXO, S
1 comment:
Sarah, I will totally go there with you!
Post a Comment