Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Hey, I changed my blog. Ignore the gigantic cutest blog on the block thing in the top corner. They do have some cute backgrounds though. Ya know, if you're looking.
Any-who; Why in the middle? Because that's where I am. Both literally (I sitting in the middle of the office) and figuratively. Ya know? Like I'm in the middle of my life, in the middle of making all the big decisions (yes, I'm taking my time) in the middle of figuring out how I can get back to Europe, and in the middle of trying to decide what to have for lunch. I am, however still the oldest child, that has not changed, so I'm not in the middle of my family, unless you count my parents. Then I am.So that's why I changed the name. Not officially, I think somewhere it's still a collection of randomness, which is still appropriate.Why the bird? 'Cus that's my name. Duh, you should probably know that. I also just think he's cute. His name is Bob Vila. He's named after a penguin, not the home improvement guru. (The penguin may have been named after the original Mr. Vila though.)

Happy Friday! I'm probably going to brave the crowds at H&M and Crate and Barrell tonight so wish me luck. I also made the most epic wish ever at 11:11 this morning. Also I have blogging on my phone now so theoretically I can blog whenever, wherever.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I forgot about Bob Vila! Oh Sarah I miss you!