Royal Wedding! I love it! I've always loved Prince William, he's like my age so he has always been around (ya know, in the media and such, I'm not off hanging out in posh social circles in London, unfortunately), and I have always been impressed with the way he has publicly handled the crappy situations in his life maybe in private he has epic breakdowns, but in public he is always put together. No amount of money or privilege would make it easier. She looked gorgeous, the dress was fantastic, and they both looked incredibly happy. I wish them all the best.Can we talk about Prince Harry he is so cute. He looks like he'd be so much fun to hang out with. love him.
So in honor of the wedding I have compiled a list of some of my favorite British things.
- Galaxy Chocolate. Particularly the Ripple, it's ribbons of creamy chocolate. I need one now.
- Their TV. Almost all all of it. Especially Doctor Who, start with the tenth doctor, David Tennant, because I love him so much. Matt Smith is good too though.
- Boots products. Over there Boots is just like a Walgreen's but there products are so much better. I use, and love there bath oil. I use it after a shower before I dry off. It's moisturizing and smells so good. You can get it at Target. Or in the UK.
- Soccer. Or rather football. Go Liverpool! My bro loves Chelsea FC.
- Accents, but that goes with out saying.
- Music. Adele being the latest great. Listen to her version of To Make You Feel My Love, one of my favorite songs of all time. It's as good as, if not better then Garth Brooks version, and that's saying something. Also I've just read somewhere that that may have been Prince William and Kate Middleton's first dance song! It all comes full circle! Love it! Fantastic choice royal couple. See I think we would get along quite well. If only they knew. And had invited me to the wedding. then I could have worn a facinator. Maybe this one. I really feel like this was a missed opportunity. Thanks a lot royal couple.

2 comments:
I loved her dress! It was so refreshing!!!
Wasn't it so great?! Her dress definitely was pretty. Of course I like just about anything with lace so of course I'm on board.
And yes let's talk about Prince Harry. Can I claim him? Cause I think he's the most adorable thing.
Post a Comment