It even has my favorite classic Disney animals. Remember this guy? I do.
And then there's this. Oh my, I am so so so excited! Rapunzel. In 3D, but classic animation style, not the new, weird 3D stuff. Also there will be singing, by my favorite Kristin Chenoweth. I am so excited! is it 2010 yet?
This one reminds me of The Little Mermaid, love it!


I'm also excited for the new version of A Christmas Carol, although nothing will ever come close to the greatness of A Muppet Christmas Carol, ever.
Also follow the links for more pictures and a brief synopsis of the upcoming King of the Elves. Sounds awesome, but then, I love elves :)
xoxo~ s

2 comments:
Ohhh I am excited a swell, it's been sooooo long since a Disney has put out a good classic. I just wonder will it be the same? Will I still love the music and the movie? So many questions :)! Also, the Muppet Christmas Carol is the best!
Those Rapunzel pictures are amazing. I too am missing good ol' animation. It's so exciting to me for these to come out :)
Post a Comment