
OK so I'm a big fan of the freaky. The slightly creepy. The weird. As long as it has a strong feel of fantasy or Victorian look. (Not like people with face tattoos or sideshow people.) I love Tim Burton for this reason. His work always has the feel of semi-reality, like it's not really happening, even on the screen. I also love Alice in Wonderland. Probably because it is really, very creepy. So I am beyond excited for Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. Doesn't Johnny Depp Look awesome as the Mad Hatter? I love how E! put it he looks "part Elijah Wood, part Carrot Top and all the way creepy". (I also love Johnny Depp, so, double bonus) OK, but go here to USA Today for some incredible promotional stills from the movie. If only it were March.
xoxo~ s
1 comment:
Sarah Bird, will you email me . . .
tallyoturner(at)gmail(dot)com.
I have a question for you, and we desperately need to catch up anyway!
Post a Comment