Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

I just received a great email form one of the counsels in our Relief Society containing Audrey Hepburn's lovely poem titled The Beauty Of A Woman. I have always loved this poem and feel that it is absolutely true. So I'm sharing it here with you.

The Beauty Of A Woman

The beauty of a woman
isn't in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries,
or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman
must be seen from in her eyes;
Because that's the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman
isn't in a facial mole;
But true beauty in a woman,
is reflected by her soul.

It's the caring that she cares to give,
the passion that she shows;
And the beauty of a woman
with passing years only grows.


xoxo~s

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i got that email too. Love the poem!

Cherice and Corey said...

I never knew that Audrey Hepburn wrote poetry, and good poetry at that! I will definately have to remember that one. I just watched Roman Holiday and My Fair Lady in the last couple of weeks and was just thinking how much I like Audrey Hepburn and now I think I like her even more!