Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Twilight

Ok, I am offically excited for the Twilight movie. I have loved the books for over two years now but I have not been excited for the move. I usually stick to the belief that books are always so much better then the movies, making a movie out of a book often destroys it (except for
Lord of the Rings, hate the books, love the movies). I love movies, just so long as they don't ruin my favorite books. I also was really not impressed with the casting choices they made. However, I was over at my sister's house today and she showed me the teaser trailer, it looks pretty darn good. Now I just have to not watch any of the interviews of the actors they have on line, they are beyond annoying. This is a link to the trailer. Also, if you have not read the first chapter of Midnight Sun, the first chapter of Twilight, from Edwards point of view, go here. It's awesome. One last thing Stephenie Meyer is one of this years Time Mag 100 Most Influential People, this is the link to the story on her. I particularly enjoy the part where it says "who'd have thought it? Today Mr. Darcy is a vampire." So true.


I also am beyond excited for spring, Wahoo! ("'When was the last time you said Wahoo? ' 'Well I'm sure I don't know'") Here are some recent pix.


Um, hello? It's a flying fish! How cool is that?

XOXO, S

P.S. the last three of these were taken while I was, driving. Well I was stopped at a stop light but still, pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Cherice and Corey said...

I didn't know there was already a trailer out, and you're right. It does look good, too bad it's so far away! I still am not happy with their choice of actors for Edward. I think they could have gotten someone a little better looking, oh well. Oh, and those pictures are amazing! I wish I could take pictures like that.